Monday 7 May 2012

Exploded Axonometric Drawing of School Building

A third piece of work I will be showing when presentating my final ideas will be an exploded axonometric drawing of the school. This drawing will be very informative and hopefully will really help people to understand my idea. I have learnt that visuals are an important tool when presenting as if I was to just explain my idea some people may not be able to fully grasp the concept I am trying to put across and so pictures help make my idea clearer to people.

I have never done an exploded axonometric drawing before but with some guidance I was able to create a piece of work which I am very proud of and this is another skill that I have acquired during this project which I will be able to apply to other projects in the future.

Again this was a hand drawn piece of work to link with my illustrative style. I will be adding labels on to this drawing to give information of the materials used and construction methods etc. and this final piece will be added to my  blog upon completition.

No comments:

Post a Comment