Monday 7 May 2012

Photoshop Skills

As well as showing my film I have designed a presentation board on Photoshop to show how one of the buildings within my exhibition will be created. Designing this on Photoshop really shows me how much my skills have developed and how much I have learnt during this project. Earlier on in the year I would never even of considered creating a presentation board on Photoshop but now I have managed to design a professionl looking board to present as my final piece of work. The drawings are of a certain illustrative style which ties in with the rest of my work of telling a story and connecting with children to promote their learning of World War II. This board tells of the materials I want to use for my stage settings and how they will be constructed.

No comments:

Post a Comment