Monday 14 May 2012

Final Presentation

Today I had my final presentation for the design of my exhibition. This was in front of three people from the committee that are trying to save the National Picture Theatre building, my tutors and other students. I tried to keep as calm as possible but no matter how much I tried to reassure myself, nerves kept seeping through.

Presenting has never been a particularly strong point of mine however, today I really pushed myself out of my comfort zone to speak in a confident manner. I am pleased with how it went and I am proud of myself how much I have developed my presenting skills. I feel extremley happy to enter the next project in September confident that I can sell my ideas to other people. I received good feedback from the members of the committee who were pleased I had created an emotional link in my design and had made it appealing to children. They even said that they will be using some of the ideas mentioned today.

Overall I feel this has been a successful project in creating an inspirational idea and developing skills and progressing to the next level. I now welcome new challenges in future projects with open arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment